Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Very sweet helpful and listens to you
She always has suckers in her Dr jacket for the kids, you can tell she loves her job. Takes her time to listen to you and the wait is not long. Except for first new appointment was over a month wait.

July 7th, 2016
Regret choosing these Bryman School alumni.
Staff has their heads up their butts. Doctor will leave work early with patients still scheduled...will cancel their appointments the day of (if they can't come in earlier) and ask them to reschedule.

April 15th, 2014
Waste of time, wouldnt go back and wouldnt recommend.
Im no stranger to doctor offices and I have been in one almost every month for the last 9 years. Started seeing this doctor when I moved here. I suffer from Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Sjogrens syndrome, and severe PMS. Im no stranger to pain either. I have been to their office twice and she refused to give me any pain medicine, but Tylenol and Motrin. Which she first told me that I shouldn't take Motrin and them tells me its the only thing she will prescribe. How's that for conflicting information. First appointment was in 2 weeks, then when I was having severe back pain and couldn't walk for a week, they couldn't make me an appointment for 6 weeks. I made the appointment and they never called to remind me. I missed my appointment and then they couldn't reschedule me for 4 weeks. I complained and they blamed it on Obamacare. Wow, how shocking. Staff isn't really friendly and what's the point of going to see a doctor if they cant do anything to help you. Really disappointed.

July 8th, 2011
Very kind doctor!
DR Iglal El-Henawi is a great doctor. Not having a family doctor I visit on a regular basis and after reading a few reviews online i decided to opt for Dr. Iglal. since, I was suffering from a sinus infection. The minute she walked in the door my nerves were eased. She looked so nice and had a calm demeanor. I felt she listened to all my concerns and explained things further. I almost felt like family since she told me I reminded her or her niece. I will continue to visiting her as I feel she cares about her patients.

July 26th, 2010
I waited 30yrs to see a Dr.,She was recommened.I was nervous and afraid and went to her w/a problem that would not get better(female). She walked in the room and filled me w/confidence in her abilities, kindness and understanding. I was able to relax,she is very easy to talk to. I credit her w/saving me, I was diagnosed w/cancer and due to her I went thru all needed steps, she showed she cared and guided me through everything. So far I've been cancer free for over 2 yrs. I highly recommend her and I feel very lucky that I was guided to her and thank her very much for all she did for me.

May 18th, 2010
A+
Excellant service. Will continue with Dr Elhenawi as my family doctor.

April 21st, 2010
Great caring doctor who knows what she is talking about...
My family and I have all seen this doctor and think she is amazing. She is excellent with children and adults. She is very caring and spends a lot of time with patients and gives an opportunity to ask any questions. She moved from the doctor officer we were going and we were very disapointed, but glad to have found her again.

June 8th, 2009
Unprofessional Office Staff
The front desk is extremely unprofessional, uninviting, rude, and condescending. They treat you as if you are a burden and get annoyed when you interrupt their gossiping. Nurses talk bad about doctors not in alliance with them in order to suggest their own. Referrals and prescriptions take a long time to get. They made me wait 2 weeks for a prescription for my mail order; and instead of sending an official prescription to pharmacy, they sent a handwritten note. They never admitted to their mistake and blamed me and pharmacy for the delay. Front desk and nurses gossip about patients.