A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rodriguez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez practices Otolaryngology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.