A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Acosta-Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Acosta-Figueroa, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of the breast
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta-Figueroa graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acosta-Figueroa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Acosta-Figueroa MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio Acosta-Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Acosta-Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ignacio Acosta-Figueroa practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.