Dr. Ignacio Bobes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 19th, 2016
Great Psychiatrist

April 23rd, 2015
No appreciation for patients time.
The staff double books appoints before the doctor is even in the office. I was booked at 1pm and the doctor didn't even make it into the office until 1:30pm. So I tried to reschedule, dumb move on my part, they didn't have anything available until mid June. If you're all for ignorate staff members that don't appreciate your time and awkward waiting rooms then this is the office for you. I can't vouche for the "doctor" since I didn't have a chance to actually meet with the guy. But if he hired such incompetent "staff members" it doesn't really say much for him. Just because you have a "PhD" and a certificate or two doesn't mean your time is more valuable than mine. Get off you high horse buddy.

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Bobes
The doctor is very courteous and knowledgeable and spends appropriate time with you during your appointment. But it is difficult to get in contact with office staff to schedule an appointment.

May 8th, 2014
I was a little wary of seeing Dr. Bobes because of the reviews below. Although sarcastic, Dr. Bobes is very caring and calm. His experience is evident and has been the first doctor that has made me feel completely better. He knew what questions to ask and it is almost like he is psychic. He was very comprehensive and I would recommend him to anyone. The office is very open and unprofessional-looking, but for a quality diagnosis and treatment, it is worth it.

January 28th, 2014
Pill Pusher
After visiting other Psychiatrists I cannot believe that Bobes is a practicing "doctor". I went for depression and overall wellbeing and all he did was give me three prescriptions before ordering Papa John's pizza. He didn't ask me any in depth questions about my overall health or give me any treatment options (talk therapy, psychotherapy, aka the reasons you go to a therapist) besides prescription medicines. If you are looking solely to get drugs then this is your guy. If you're looking to actually get well as opposed to stay sick and dependent on medicine then look elsewhere.

October 24th, 2011
Finally, a psychiatrist who cares
So glad I hadn't seen the other review prior to my appointment. Our insurance changed and I had to see a new provider. I've seen various doctors over the years, but never had one made me feel so comfortable. His calm demeanor, and method of asking me questions made me feel he truly cared about the source of my problems, and not just continue the last doctors medicines. He even called my husband at my request during my first appointment. I waited a while to see him, but understood why when I was in his office. Once he sees you, he isn't in a hurry to rush you out of his office. That explained why so many people were waiting to see him, and nobody was complaining. He really took his time to understand where I was coming from. The staff was equally kind and professional. The changes he made to my meds were perfect. He even gave me samples and made sure the meds he prescribed were covered by my insurance. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good psychiatrist.