Dr. Ignacio Calvo MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Miami, FL

August 30th, 2011
Highly Impressed
My grandmother needed a hip replacement and was not only scared but also concerned about the procedure. I was able to talk to the office manager that not only eased our worries about the doctor, but was highly attentive to our needs. The office has been newly renovated and is like a breath of fresh air. The seats are comfortable and every corner is clean, which is rare for most offices I have been to. The physician was patient and highly educated, explaining every phase of the procedure. The years of experience was well worth the trip. My grandmother is now walking around without pain, something I have not seen for a long time.

August 30th, 2011
Exceptional Experience
This office must be under new management!! The office is clean and organized. The staff was polite and conscientious of my condition, and the best part is that I can finally go back to my daily activities FREE of pain. Thank you so much.

July 17th, 2010
Ecellent and courteous physician Very expirienced . Did my shoulder surgery and I finally got rid of pain after other physians had faild to cure me

December 28th, 2009
Very good and expirienced practitioner. He did my knee surgery with exellent results after another orthopedic surgeon had done a bad job. I reccomend him.

November 17th, 2009
This doctor is a "quack!!" The doctor won't let you speak. Terrible english. Diagnosis and treatment is terrible. Overall we saw the doctor and spoke to him for like 10 mins. The Aesthetics of the office is old and run-down. I had to give him a little attitude and make him explain to me because he is very impatient, cut and dry. No privacy. Patients are sitting there waiting to see the doctor and take x-rays in the same exam room that you're in. Just terrible. Bad experience and would never go back again!