A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Castellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Castellon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Castellon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellon graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Castellon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio Castellon practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Castellon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Castellon practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Radiologists.