A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio De Artola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio De Artola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio De Artola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Artola graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. De Artola has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Artola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ignacio De Artola practice?
Dr. Ignacio De Artola practices Family Medicine near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians.