A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Jorge Rodriguez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Rodriguez practices Anesthesiology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Anesthesiologists.