A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Nunez Md:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Nunez Md, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Nunez Md, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- In office sterilization
- da Vinci robotic surgeon
- endometrial ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez Md graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nunez Md has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- USMD Hospital at Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Trujillo Nunez Md MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio T. Nunez Md practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Nunez Md has 1 office location.
Dr. Ignacio Nunez Md practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.