Dr. Ignacio Omengan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ignacio Omengan?

September 30th, 2015

Good doctor.

He has been my sons pediatrician since birth and my son is 9. Easy to make appointments but not always happy with diagnosis. I feel sometimes more can be done. He has an excellent bedside manner.

May 12th, 2014

Dr. Omengan always gives us his full attention, educates both parent and child, and speaks directly to my older children emphasizing to them the idea of making healthy choices and being responsible for the parts of their treatments that are age appropriate.

September 14th, 2011

Great!

My kids love Dr. Omengan! My daughter was born a couple of days before Thanksgiving he came in everyday to check on her, even Thanksgiving morning! Great doctor!

August 24th, 2011

Best PEDS DOCTOR!!!

I literally can not recommend Dr. Omengan enough. I want to spread the word to all that he is FANTASTIC!! I've never had a problem getting an appointment when necessary. You walk in fill out an necessary paperwork and pay your copay and no more than get set down in a chair and they are calling your little ones back. You walk back to go to your room and nine times out of ten he is standing there filling out some paperwork and says hello to you children BY NAME!!! You go into the room with the nurse she does all the necessary things leaves the room and no more than TWO minutes later you are walking out of the door. I have NEVER spent more than 30 minutes in that office TOTAL!!! Dr. Omengan's bedside manner is fabulous he plays with the girls and makes them laugh. He makes going to the doctor fun for ALL kids. On top of that he is amazing with us as parents. He answers all questions thoroughly and asks questions to make sure that the kids are where they need to be. My children adore him and honestly, so do my husband and I!! HAHA! He is on call 24/7! After hours if you have a problem call the office number and he will call you back usually within the half hour. When he calls I never have to wonder if he knows how my daughters are. I always know he knows who he is speaking to because he always brings something up like: "and she just got over and ear infection a couple of months ago, correct?" Things of that nature. He is friendly, quick and too the point, readily available for you children, and VERY thorough! We always leave feeling good about our childrens health and that they are in GREAT hands!

February 6th, 2011

Outstanding Doctor

You know I did not like him at first, but he has been terrific with my kids, good bedside manner with the kids, and very direct and blunt, and overconcerned, which I like in a Doctor..Highest recommendations!

June 15th, 2009

My kids adore Dr. Omengan, he (as well as his staff) makes them feel at ease for any appt.

June 4th, 2015