A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Valdes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Valdes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Valdes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- West Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Herman Valdes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio H. Valdes practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Valdes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Valdes practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.