Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Valdes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Valdes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Valdes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgery including Ouptatient Laparoscopic Hysterectomies
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Children`s Hospital of L.A.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Valdes MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio Valdes practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Valdes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ignacio Valdes practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors and Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.