A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Valencia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valencia
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Valencia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Valencia, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Rosario University - Columbia, South America. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valencia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Valencia MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio Valencia practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Valencia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Valencia practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Neurologists.