A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Valencia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Valencia, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Rosario University - Columbia, South America. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valencia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Valencia MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio Valencia practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Valencia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Valencia practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Neurologists.