A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Valencia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valencia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Valencia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Valencia, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Rosario University - Columbia, South America. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valencia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio Valencia MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio Valencia practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Valencia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Valencia practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Philadelphia Neurologists.