Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ignacio Valencia
Dr. Ignacio Valencia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include Child Neurology, Sleep Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Valencia is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital, Warminster Hospital and Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children. He speaks English.
Dr. Ignacio Valencia has the following 3 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Ignacio Valencia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Joseph Melvin
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi27
Dr. Karen Carvalho
Child Neurology, Neurology, Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Nadine Schwartz
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi20