A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignacio Vera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Vera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Vera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio R Vera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio R. Vera practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Vera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Vera practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.