A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignacio Zabaleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignacio Zabaleta, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabaleta graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Zabaleta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignacio A Zabaleta MD is a male Neonatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ignacio A. Zabaleta practice?
- Dr. Ignacio Zabaleta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ignacio Zabaleta practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Pediatricians.