Learn more about Dr. Ignas Labanauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignas Labanauskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labanauskas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labanauskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labanauskas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Labanauskas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignas Gediminas Labanauskas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ignas G. Labanauskas practice?
- Dr. Ignas Labanauskas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ignas Labanauskas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.