Learn more about Dr. Ignas Labanauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignas Labanauskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labanauskas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labanauskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labanauskas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Labanauskas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignas Gediminas Labanauskas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ignas G. Labanauskas practice?
- Dr. Ignas Labanauskas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ignas Labanauskas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.