A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Hneleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Hneleski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hneleski
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hneleski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hneleski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hneleski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignatius Stanley Hneleski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ignatius S. Hneleski practice?
- Dr. Ignatius Hneleski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ignatius Hneleski practices Ophthalmology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA.
See West Chester Ophthalmologists.