A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Hneleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Hneleski is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hneleski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hneleski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignatius Stanley Hneleski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ignatius S. Hneleski practice?
- Dr. Ignatius Hneleski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ignatius Hneleski practices Ophthalmology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA.
See West Chester Ophthalmologists.