Dr. Ignatius Stanley Hneleski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Hneleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Hneleski is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hneleski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hneleski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hneleski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance