Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Komninakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Komninakas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignatius Komninakas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Komninakas graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Komninakas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignatius Komninakas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ignatius Komninakas practice?
- Dr. Ignatius Komninakas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ignatius Komninakas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Shelton Orthopedic Surgeons.