A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Medani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Medani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medani graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Medani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignatius Danny Medani MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ignatius D. Medani practice?
- Dr. Ignatius Medani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ignatius Medani practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.