Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Roger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignatius Roger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Roger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignatius D Roger MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ignatius D. Roger practice?
- Dr. Ignatius Roger has 1 office location.
Dr. Ignatius Roger practices Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.