A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Roger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignatius Roger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Roger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignatius D Roger MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ignatius D. Roger practice?
- Dr. Ignatius Roger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ignatius Roger practices Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Elmhurst Plastic Surgeons and Elmhurst Surgeons.