A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Roger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignatius Roger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Roger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ignatius D. Roger practice?
Dr. Ignatius Roger practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Elmhurst Plastic Surgeons and Elmhurst Surgeons.