A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Hneleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Hneleski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hneleski
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hneleski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignatius Hneleski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hneleski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hneleski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ignatius S Hneleski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ignatius S. Hneleski practice?
- Dr. Ignatius Hneleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Ignatius Hneleski practices Ophthalmology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Ophthalmologists.