A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ignatius Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ignatius Tang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ignatius Tang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Pharmacology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans