A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Bidikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Bidikov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bidikov
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bidikov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Bidikov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidikov graduated from Ss. Cyril And Methdius University, Skopje.
Dr. Bidikov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Bidikov MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Bidikov practice?
- Dr. Igor Bidikov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Bidikov practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Heflin, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL.
See Heflin Internists and Heflin Geriatric Doctors.