A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Bidikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Bidikov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Bidikov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidikov graduated from Ss. Cyril And Methdius University, Skopje.
Dr. Bidikov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Bidikov MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Bidikov practice?
- Dr. Igor Bidikov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Igor Bidikov practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Heflin, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Geriatric Doctors.