A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Cherches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Cherches is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Cherches, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dystonic Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherches graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cherches has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor M Cherches MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Igor M. Cherches practice?
- Dr. Igor Cherches has 1 office location.
Dr. Igor Cherches practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.