Learn more about Dr. Igor Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Cohen, Neurologist, Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Andizan Med Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor E Cohen MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Igor Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Igor Cohen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Neurologists and Astoria Pain Management Doctors.