Dr. Igor Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Igor Cohen?

November 8th, 2013

Good and carrying doctor.

April 26th, 2013

I have been a patient for a few years now, and I am getting a second opinion, since there is not much left in the way of treatment that can be done. The only thing I don't like is his prescribing of narcotics. They are harmful to your body and never worked for me, only made me sick and in more pain. The front desk is ok. They do what they have to do. I have not had any problems with Dr. Cohen, and would stop seeing him if I did. I even referred a very good friend of mine to him, and he likes Dr. Cohen as well.

February 22nd, 2013

The best doctor in ny by far!!!!

Dr Cohen is really the best doctor I have been to. I've been to so many doctors for the problem that I have and have not gotten any where with none of them. With each new doctor I saw I felt I was going backwards an none of them cared at all. I can't understand how you have a problem that causes you pain, but these doctors have you waiting for hours to see them knowing their patients are in even more pain by waiting that long only to get no help from them at all when you do see them or any answer. Dr Cohen new office is clean an you don't have to wait at all. He actually does his job an cares about his patients and helps them well beyond any other doctor. When I say he actually knows what he's doing cause it's comical how other doctors go about being doctors. I highly recommend Dr Cohen if you want to be pain free comfortable not scared anymore not knowing what's going to happen to you cause you don't get the proper attention an care. He will explain anything you wanna know, try different methods until you are where you wanna be and won't push you out the door or get annoyed if you don't respond to the choices layed out for you. Even if you don't have a appointment but your in serious pain he will tell you to come in that same day to help you. Now tell me what other doctor will do that for you? None!!!! THANK YOU DR COHEN for being that person an doctor that you are....

April 9th, 2012

A good and caring doctor who is caring well for me. He has respect and sympathy for his patients and he will diagnose you accurately with the appropriate tests.

March 17th, 2012

Dr. Cohen is an excellent specialist with real sense of what need to be done to pinpoint the problem and help you to deal with it in the best possible way. He thoroughly explain me what and why he will be doing, and helped me to choose treatment plan. Highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends.

January 21st, 2012

Unprofessional and rude

Very unprofessional and ruled. Waited 2 and a half hours to be seen. My follow was cancelled the day I came to the office. Don't listen to my complaints, always in a hurry. Very judgmental. Front desk girl is very rude. I regret going to this clinic. Very bad experience.

Doctor's Response

I would be more than happy to discuss your experiences in our office and try to resolve any issues that were so bothersome. Maybe next time you should not post as anonymous but address problems you might have experienced directly with your physician.

SHOW

July 10th, 2010

Dedicated and Accurate Neurologist

I was very fortunate to find Dr. Cohen to treat my pain. He is accurate and dedicated, two qualities that are essential and crucial in medicine. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone seeking to find effective ways to manage pain related to the spine and nerves.

February 25th, 2017