A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor De Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Fortaleza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor De Castro MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Igor De Castro practice?
- Dr. Igor De Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Igor De Castro practices Neurological Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Surgeons.