A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Dmytrienko is Excellent. Dr. Dmytrienko has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Dmytrienko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dmytrienko graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dmytrienko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dmytrienko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Igor Dmytrienko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Igor Dmytrienko practice?
Dr. Igor Dmytrienko practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmwood Park, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists.