Dr. Igor Dmytrienko MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Ridgewood, NJ

3.9

April 28th, 2017
A Doctor who genuinely cares
I have been going to Dr Dmytrienko for several years and I think very highly of him. He is knowledgable, takes time to understand the problem and is very thorough. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that his staff can be slow and sometimes sloppy, and the long wait time.

January 26th, 2016
Do yourself a favor and find someone else!
His office staff, failed to give the Dr. A report regarding cancer!! I had to follow-up 3 times for him to get a report that he was not aware of. And a dirty office does not seem to bother anyone but myself. I had to find another Dr. to help me.

February 7th, 2012
Dr. Dmytrienko is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Not only is he extremely knowlegable but he is a real humanitarian. He is more concerned for his patients than any doctor I have ever met. I have been dealing with several serious illnesses for the past 15 years, and have been hospitalized many times per year. Dr. Dmytrienko is compassionate and positive in the way he deals with people. He shows great respect and understanding. He is worth the wait time because he does not rush his patients out. He gives you all the time you need to discuss things. I highly recommend him.