A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Fedorov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alec Fedorov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Fedorov, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedorov graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fedorov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec I Fedorov MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alec I. Fedorov practice?
- Dr. Alec Fedorov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alec Fedorov practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.