Learn more about Dr. Igor Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Fineman, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fineman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fineman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Fineman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Critical Care
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Fineman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Igor Fineman practice?
- Dr. Igor Fineman has 1 office location.
Dr. Igor Fineman practices Neurological Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurological Surgeons.