A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Fineman, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fineman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fineman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Fineman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Critical Care
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Fineman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Igor Fineman practice?
- Dr. Igor Fineman has 1 office location.
Dr. Igor Fineman practices Neurological Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurological Surgeons.