A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Fineman, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Fineman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Critical Care
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Fineman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Igor Fineman practice?
- Dr. Igor Fineman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Fineman practices Neurological Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.