Dr. Igor Fineman MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Pasadena, CA

March 26th, 2017
Very glad I chose Dr. Fineman
My first impression of Dr. Fineman was that he is quiet and calm. His Assistant Jennifer is super outgoing and caring. Also, that the office staff loves working with him. Since I was having spine surgery, and everything was explained to me, I decided a calm, quiet neurosurgeon who could focus on the task at hand, was perfect for the job! And he was! Ask questions, participate in understanding the procedure and directions. Rose at the desk and Jennifer are the point persons who will handle your practical concerns, so that Dr. Fineman can concentrate on your surgery. I have every confidence in him.

July 21st, 2015
Dr . Fineman, Jennifer and all his staff was wonderful I had trigeminal neuralgia. He did the surgery. And it went extremely well. I'm so glad my doctor referred me to dr . Fineman. The hospital was also great.a very caring staff . I would like to thank all who were involved in my surgery and recovery.

March 23rd, 2012
THE BEST IN THE WEST
I AM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, SO I KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED IN ANY SURGERY, BUT DR. FINEMAN, AS DID JENN BIRCH, EASED MY TENSION/FEAR AND EXPLAINED THE PROCEDURE SO I LEFT VERY COMFORTABLE IN DECIDING TO HAVE THE SURGERY. NOW AM HEALING VERY WELL, AND AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS, I ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS EXCELLENT STAFF.

July 13th, 2011
Exceptional Surgeon
I underwent bilateral deep brain stimulator placement with Dr. Fineman and his staff. Dr. Fineman is extremely professional and is a skilled surgeon and has put together a team caring individuals who made this procedure so easy. My symptoms of Parkinson's disease are completely gone. Dr. Fineman and his team have changed my life and for that I will be forever grateful.

August 17th, 2010
Excellent service. Doctor Fineman operated on my back I felt like a new person. Now after 2 years the pain is back, I know Dr. Fineman will take care of this. I would recommend the Doctor to anyone. Oh and Jen is also awsome

January 14th, 2010
I was operated on my lower lumbar spinal area for severe spinal stenosis. The surgery was successful. I chose Dr. because of his fine reputation and his excellent medical background. I would surely recommend him to others.

November 13th, 2008
I am a 38yo woman with 3 hernaited discs that are putting pressure on mysciatic nerve. While doctor fineman was very professional, he could have taken more time with me to explain the fusion surgery and all that my problem entails.He lacks bed side manner