A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Frank, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Frank MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Igor Frank practice?
- Dr. Igor Frank has 11 office locations.
Dr. Igor Frank practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.