A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Garcia-Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Garcia-Pacheco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Garcia-Pacheco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Pacheco graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Garcia-Pacheco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Garcia-Pacheco MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Garcia-Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Igor Garcia-Pacheco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Igor Garcia-Pacheco practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun City, MS.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Critical Care Practitioners.