A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Gefter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Gefter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Gefter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gefter graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Gefter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gefter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Igor Gefter practice?
Dr. Igor Gefter practices Psychiatry near Wyckoff, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Wyckoff Psychiatrists.