A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Huzicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Huzicka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Huzicka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Huzicka graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huzicka has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Huzicka practice?
- Dr. Igor Huzicka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Igor Huzicka practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Englewood Hospitalists and Englewood Internists.