A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Huzicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Huzicka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Huzicka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huzicka graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Huzicka has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Huzicka practice?
- Dr. Igor Huzicka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Huzicka practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Internists.