A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Israel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Israel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Tadzhiktajik Med Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan.
Dr. Israel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor DR Israel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor D. Israel practice?
- Dr. Igor Israel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Israel practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.