A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Izrailtyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Izrailtyan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Izrailtyan graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Izrailtyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Izrailtyan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Igor Izrailtyan practice?
- Dr. Igor Izrailtyan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Igor Izrailtyan practices Anesthesiology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Northport, NY.
See Stony Brook Anesthesiologists.