Dr. Igor Jercinovich MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Fallbrook, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
Don't have him operate on you!
Due to his mistakes, instead of improving my life, I am crippled! He damaged a nerve during surgery so I can never walk without an orthotic brace. Also he shortened one leg by 1/2 inch and was very evasive when I inquired about my leg length. Told me I should just learn to adjust.

May 13th, 2015
He ruined my hand and elbow. I'm handicap now for the rest of my life because he cut through (80%) my Ulnar Nerve. Never admitted it .... I've had 10 surgeries trying to correct his mistake. Costs me so much money

April 25th, 2013
Surgery
I injured myself on a trip overseas and by the time I returned home I was in severe pain with a torn rotator cuff. I was able to get into the office fairly quickly although I would have wanted it the next day... Dr. Jercinovich was very patient and thorough with his exam and scheduled the surgery with just a few weeks. Unfortunately after a very successful therepy I still managed to tear the shoulder again. In just two weeks I was back in to have the repair. After just two weeks of healing and continued therepy I would never know I ever had a bad shoulder. I have full range of motion, almost full strength and no pain! I would highly recommend Dr. J to anyone who needs to get their life back.

July 17th, 2012
I was able to get an appointment fairly quickly with the Doctor. The wait time once I arrived was average for a medical appointment ( 25 minutes or so). The staff at the office was friendly enough, however...The Doctor referred me to physical therapy over a week ago. When I called to check on the referral status, his staff still hadn't sent the request to my insurance company. I am a reasonable person but this is unacceptable. This delay in PT is also delaying my return to work.

June 2nd, 2011
This doctor was so rude that I walked out of my appointment. I'm having some paralysis and cramping and was telling him that the problem could be from either my broken legs or my back surgery. He interrupted me and told me that I'd have to make another appointment to talk about my back. I tried to explain that the problem could be from my back but he interrupted me again saying it was unfair to the other patients. He kept me waiting over a half hour and less than 1 minute into my appointment he's worried about time.I think I was able to get three complete sentences out but was unable to get any more after that. So, I ended the appointment. I want someone who wants to know my injuries so he/she can get to the root of the problem. After I told him that he was rude he did say that he would still see me. Lucky me. I get to be seen by a doctor that doesn't want to hear a patient's medical history to help with a diagnosis. No thank you! :)

June 6th, 2017