A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Kashtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashtan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashtan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Kashtan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashtan graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Kashtan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor M Kashtan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Igor M. Kashtan practice?
- Dr. Igor Kashtan has 1 office location.
Dr. Igor Kashtan practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.