A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Kashtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Kashtan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashtan graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Kashtan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor M Kashtan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Igor M. Kashtan practice?
- Dr. Igor Kashtan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Igor Kashtan practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.