A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Kirzhner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Kirzhner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Kirzhner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirzhner graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kirzhner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirzhner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans