Dr. Igor Koralnik MD Patient Reviews

3.0

July 28th, 2015
Awesome!
Dr. Koralnik was rather hospitable and listened to what I had to say. He was patient with me and did his best to diagnose what was wrong with me. By working together he was able to diagnose my problems and help me through my pain. Because of him I am able to lead a much happier life than I was living before.

January 30th, 2015
Perhaps the rudest and haughtiest physician I have ever seen.

November 27th, 2009
The Best is NOT always the Best
Dr. Igor Koralnik was not able to find out what was wrong with me. He did many test and could not figure out why I had so much pain and could hardly walk. He basically said there was nothing the matter with my legs. I was diagnosed with Bi Lateral Avascular Necrosis and the doctor at the pain clininc said it was Hip Troulbe 101. Dr. Koralnik stated to us that he was the BEST in his field and if he couldn't find the problem no other doctor could.....well the dr. at the pain clinic sent me for a MRI of my hips and the problem was identified. I ask Dr. Koralnik to do a MRI of my hips and he stated it was not necessary....well I guess he was incorrect. After stalling me for me I now have to have a bi lateral hip replacement. Dr. Koralnik was also talked down to me. He needs to learn more about listening to the patient to see what problems they have and not think he has all the answers because he was wrong and now I have more pain because of him.