A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Kusayev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Kusayev is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Kusayev, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusayev graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute.
Dr. Kusayev has 29 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Yakovlevich Kusayev MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Igor Y. Kusayev practice?
- Dr. Igor Kusayev has 9 office locations.
Dr. Igor Kusayev practices Anesthesiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists.