Surgical Specialist, Neurologists, Psychiatrist
877 111th Ave N
Ste 1
Naples, FL 34108
239-594-8002
Locations and availability (9)

2.5

|  Thought I was crazy  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

During all of my appointments I felt rushed and as if he had something better to do. I have been to see him on two more occasions and felt the same. Honestly I was taking it personally or like I was just imagining things until researching him. It is odd that he would have these mannerisms when dealing with head injury patients. Maybe its because, like me, other patients felt as if it was in their heads.

|  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Levy Reis speaks very quickly. When he asks a question he does not wait for the answer and interrupts frequently. This is a strange manner for a doctor dealing with patients who have brain injuries. He is impatient and seems in a rush. I felt very uneasy after my visit.

|  Exceptional doctor  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I have been seeing dr levy reis for several years. He leaves no stone unturned to help you. He does appropriate testing, and discusses results in detail. He is quite consientious.. I recommend him highly and I m a nurse.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

I was sent here from workers comp. He has absolutelyno idea how to treat or diagnose. He will only fill out the form for Workers comp the way Workers comp wants in order to get business. Bedside manner is rushed, and offers little heart in listening to you.

|  Good Doctor, Bad office  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Levy diagnosed my problem and was very nice but I had to fill out a million pieces of paper before I even got to see him and the office staff got all huffy when I didn't want to sign all the papers