Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Igor Matushansky
Dr. Igor Matushansky, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Matushansky is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Igor Matushansky has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Igor Matushansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Samuel Bernard
General Practice, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi6
Dr. Adam Gaffney
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Yehuda Paz
Internal Medicine, Residency
New York, NY 0.01 mi6