A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Nedic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Nedic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Nedic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedic graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Nedic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Nedic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Nedic practice?
- Dr. Igor Nedic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Nedic practices Family Medicine near Marysville, MI.
See Marysville Family Physicians.