Dr. Igor Nedic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 29th, 2016
Chest discomfort
i am interested in changing my primary care to him even though he does not rounds at mcclarrin Pt Huron mi. I went to see him today. He was very knowledgeable about my condition, & he took all precautions to be sure it was nothing major on a Saturday afternoon. I was relieved when I left, went home & rested. I recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a change for the better with there health. Also excellent bedside manner, very professional.

September 29th, 2016
Unprofessional doctor completely
I just left dr. Nedic today I have had been on pain pills for years and want off so I went to his office to get off the pain pills he put me on Suboxone and it helped me a lot but I took a Xanax for sleep and anxiety and then he told me to leave his office now that I was not to take Xanax at all I thought doctors are for help not to just kick you out for making a mistake and I was doing very good on the Suboxone now I have no choice but to go back to doing pain pills thanks to dr. Nedic he is very rude dr. All the way around and you will see for yourself if you see him so don't go to him for help or make a mistake because he will rudely kick you out of his office

April 26th, 2016
Professional woman treated with respect and dignity
I've been seeing this physician for almost 20 years. I'm a professional woman and he treats me with respect and dignity. He is straightforward when he discusses issues with me and I have a great deal of trust and respect for him after all of these years.

April 6th, 2015
mad at staff
cancelling pills that someone needs is unacceptable because she forgets to get a blood test......what happened to a friendly phone call

April 25th, 2013
Horrible experiences
I've been to this clinic personally twice. Both times the staff was extremely rude, I mean so rude I was flushed with anger. The second time I waited for an hour and a half before leaving the clinic all together. The first visit the dr was not at all professional and looked at my breasts not once not twice but three times (I was not the patient my minor child was) which was embarressing since they were not on display in any form.

March 20th, 2013
Excellent doctor, so far!
Dr. Nedic is very knowledgeable and actually spends time with his patients. He is truly interested in doing what is best for his patients- he's not just there to make a quick buck and write a script like some doctors do. During my appointment, I was listened to and treated with respect. The various office staff were friendly also. Facility was nice, clean, and easy to access. I waited for about 45 minutes in the waiting room- well worth it for the quality of care I received.

August 27th, 2012
awesome
i went in with problems with my feet he diagnosed me quickly and i felt better within a week.. i can walk again with no discomfort or pain and im back to my old self again

November 22nd, 2011
Rude Staff, just like the doctor
Not a good experience at all. Won't be back. Not happy with the care at all.

November 15th, 2011
Best doctor I ever had!
Excellent doctor! He takes his time with every patient. Very personable and caring.We need more doctors like him.

December 29th, 2010
very uncomfortable
I went to see Dr. Nedic for my first time today, and it was just absolutly horrible. the staff is rude and stiff to begin with. Then the wait once I was in the patient room was an additional 50 minutes. The wait in the waiting room isn't bad though, I'll give them that. Dr. Nedic was very rude to me from the second he walked in. I felt like I was being attacked almost. Let's just say I will NEVER go to that doctors office again. I'll drive the extra 30 minutes to see Dr. Swetech. This place made me realize how good of a doctor he really is.