A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Paris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Paris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Paris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Paris practice?
- Dr. Igor Paris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Paris practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists.