A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Paris is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paris
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Paris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Paris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Paris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Paris practice?
- Dr. Igor Paris has 1 office location.
Dr. Igor Paris practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists.