Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Igor Persidsky
Dr. Igor Persidsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Persidsky is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach and Community Hospital of Long Beach. Dr. Persidsky has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Igor Persidsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Igor Persidsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics
Long Beach, CA 0.15 mi21
Dr. Robert Barmeyer
Long Beach, CA 0.66 mi66
Dr. Guity Farahmand
Internal Medicine, Residency
Long Beach, CA 0.66 mi7