A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Rybinnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Rybinnik is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rybinnik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rybinnik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Rybinnik MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Igor Rybinnik practice?
- Dr. Igor Rybinnik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Igor Rybinnik practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.